REBECA - Publish/Subscribe Middleware
The REBECA project aims to provide a new and powerful event-based middleware for information-driven applications based on publish/subscribe. The project is carried out in cooperation with the "Communication and Operating Systems" group of the Berlin University of Technology. The investigated research topics include:
Self-Organizing Publish/Subscribe Infrastructures
Adaptive Content-Based Filtering and Routing Algorithms
Design of Event-Based Applications
Composite EventsProvision of Quality of Service
Support of Mobile Clients
Modeling and Visual Building Tools
Programming Language Support
- Rebeca 1.0b1 is now availabe to download.
- Find impressions of the Rebeca stand at the CeBIT 2011.
- Rebeca is now running on Gumstix.
- A new academic paper “Design and Implementation of the Rebeca Publish/Subscribe Middleware“ gives detailed information about the project and was published by Springer.
- Rebeca is going to be published under LGPL or BSD license and will be available for download in the middle of 2011. Currently, we are preparing the release.
- Find impressions of the Rebeca stand at the CeBIT 2010.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us under ava.office[at]uni-rostock[dot]de!
The Rebeca monitor allows to visualize and manage the middleware behavior.
Rebeca Developers and Maintainers
- University of Rostock (Architecture of Application Systems Group)
- Technical University of Berlin (Communication and Operating Systems Group)